DONATE YOUR VEHICLE AND CHANGE SOMEONE’S LIFE!
Our vision is clear: empowering 100,000 Central Texans to transform their lives through work. Your tax-deductible gift of a vehicle donation makes it possible for us to provide career navigation services, job-readiness training, and educational opportunities to thousands of Central Texans every year.
ABOUT GOODWILL’S VEHICLE DONATION PROGRAM
- All donated vehicles must have a clear title.
- We accept working and non-working cars, trucks, vans, boats on trailers, recreational vehicles (RV's), motorcycles, and heavy equipment.
- All vehicles are towed and must have all of their tires.
- Donated vehicles are sold through auction. Goodwill cannot guarantee when a vehicle will sell.
- You may deduct the selling price of the vehicle or up to $500, whichever is higher, in accordance with federal law.
Residential pick-up is available for all vehicle types. You may also drop off vehicles that do not have a towing accessory (trailer, etc.) at any of our 31 stores.
Any vehicle with a towing accessory, such as RVs, campers, trailers, and boats on trailers, may only be dropped off at the Goodwill Community Center at 1015 Norwood Park Blvd, Austin Texas 78753.
Are you ready to donate your vehicle?
For additional information, please refer to the FAQs provided by our vehicle donation management company or call 866-492-2770.