The Goodwill Excel Center FREE Public Charter High School for Adults
Change your life with a High School Diploma!
- Adults between the ages of 17-50.
- Students must live in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, Burnet, Blanco, Fayette, Gonzales, Mason, Llano, Gillespie, Lee, Caldwell, Dewitt, and Lavaca County to apply.
- Students over the age of 26 with a GED may not apply. Students 17-26 with a GED are encouraged to apply.
- Students must provide proof that they have current immunizations and/or have a waiver.
- Complete application
- Attend iExcel
- Attend iConnect
- Attend the first day of school
Submit your application for enrollment by selecting your current age range and ﬁlling out the application.
You will be contacted shortly upon receipt of your application.
For assistance with completing your application or questions about enrolling you can contact our Intake Coach at 512-637-7194 or come in during Intake Coach office hours, Monday to Friday 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Click the button above if you are completing an application for your child to enroll in The Exploration Center. Be sure to select The Exploration Center as the Campus once you have logged into the application.
The Texas Department of Health has ruled that students must be current with immunizations in order to attend school unless an exemption has been filed with the school in accordance with Texas Education Code, Health and Safety, Chapter 38.0001. Unless a student’s immunizations are current when they wish to enroll in school they may not be able to enroll.
A student shall show acceptable evidence of vaccination prior to entry, attendance, or transfer to a child-care facility or public or private elementary or secondary school, or institution of higher education.*
If students need to obtain immunizations they can get that info here: http://www.austintexas.gov/immunizations. If students want to request a reason of conscience waiver they can do that here: https://corequest.dshs.texas.gov/.
* Source: The provisions of the Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 97, Title 25 Health Services, adopted to be effective April 1, 2004, 29 TexReg 3188
Need more information? Check out our FAQs for answers to Frequently Asked Questions or call 512.531.5500.